COMMUNITY TRUST THROUGH ACCOUNTABILITY & TRANSPARENCY
Protect Taxpayer Dollars by making sure funds are used for official purposes.
· Cut Inefficiencies - Making sure Policies and procedures are always up to date in order to keep all on the same mission
· Increase personnel to maintain a full staff of divisions of the office including giving former deputies an opportunity to serve.
· Streamline Processing and Cut Red Tape - Making sure citizens get the assistance they are seeking
· Foster Open and Transparent Community Dialogue by keeping everything above board
- Initiatives to make sure the Hampton Sheriff's Office become more cohesive by listening to the deputies from each work section that have ideas that would enhance operations for a better working environment.
- Enhancing the grievance process based on facts and not on personal feelings.
SAFE SCHOOLS, COURTS, AND JAILS
· Proactive in keeping the jails fully manned to keep order and making sure that everyone is safe and secure.
ATTENTION TO THE MENTAL HEALTH NEEDS OF EMPLOYEES AND INMATES
· Coordinating with other agencies “Police and Mental Health"
professionals to assist with issues that arise with inmates or deputies including supporting a Night and Mental Health Court.
· Revitalize inmate’s view of life by creating career programs with opportunities to assist with employment after release.
· Child identification fingerprinting for parents.
· Sheriff Office employment fairs for former inmates and their families.
COMMUNITY AND NEIGHBORHOOD ENGAGEMENT THAT PROMOTES PEACEFUL CIVIL PROCESS
Volunteer Reserve Deputy Program
· Integrate highly skilled reserve deputies to enhance personnel services where there are shortages
· Support Neighborhood Associations assigning members from Community Outreach in the Sheriff's Office
· Create a Volunteer Youth Law Enforcement Career
Copyright © 2021 Perkins 4 sheriff - All Rights Reserved. Authorized and Paid for by John Perkins for Sheriff
References AADM Hosts End School to Prison Pipeline Virtual Conference | WUGA | University of Georgia , Aspiring educators tackle the school-to-prison pipeline before they get to the classroom - NEA EdJustice , Justseeds | Public School to Prison Pipeline ,Wikipedia, Bike quote: https://www.desertcart.lk/products/55082836-large-a-2-24-inch-x-16-inch-inspirational-motivational-quote-sign-poster-print-picture-cycling-b-sports-boxing-cycling-athletics-bodybuilding-triathlon-basketball-football-rugby-swimming-martial-arts-etc-etc
Hudson Waves,Recorded by Dyer Switch, written by Bob Bates and JoAnn Sifo.
Powered by GoDaddy